YTL Logo

House developments

I am an individual and I need a...


I’m extending my property or building a conservatory, and need approval to build near or over your sewer.

Sewerage connection

I need a sewer connection to a new or existing premise(s). If offering sewers for adoption, please select “Site” below instead.

Water connection

I need a water connection or I am making changes to an existing connection.

I am a developer, SLP or NAV...


Developing a site involving multiple properties

You can select both Water and Sewer services here