YTL Logo

House developments

I am an individual building a...

New house

I’m building a single new house, I need a new water and/or sewerage connection


I’m extending my property or building a conservatory, and need approval to build near or over your sewer.

If you require a diversion, then please select "Site" below, and choose "Sewer Diversion" once you get to the selection page.

Other sewerage connection

I’m building:

  • more than one home or;
  • a non-domestic property or;
  • I need a rainwater connection

Other water connection

I’m building:

  • Multiple Properties or;
  • Commercial Unit(s)

and I only need water connections

I am a developer, SLP or NAV...


Developing a site involving multiple properties

You can select both Water and Sewer services here